Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2017

There is home contents insurance, which is basically the insurance of all the ‘stuff’ in your home. Then there is buildings insurance, which covers the home itself and fixtures attached to it. In addition to the first two, if you rent your home out, you’ll need special insurance to cover for buildings and/or contents insurance and, perhaps, additional risks such as loss of rent or public liability cover for common areas.

Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Here are our top tips on how to conduct a safe, fun party on Bonfire Night this November 5th.

Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The two key characteristics of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy are that the tenant enjoys a degree of security of tenure.

Posted on Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Unlike the strict and specific regulations that apply to gas appliances in rented accommodation, the obligations of a Landlord are somewhat less specific with regard to electrical installations.

Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2017

An application for a simple house extension might require no formal planning application or a simple online application with site and location plan, indicative drawing and some description of the works involved.

Posted on Tuesday, October 3, 2017

It is generally acknowledged that the most popular times for families to move home are Spring, early summer and Autumn.

Showing page 14 of 31